A stainless profile is a name given to steels with stainless features. These profiles obtained using steel and chrome alloys are shaped by steel. A stainless profile is used in many sectors. In addition to standard productions, project-based production can be made according to your need. Profiles, which are also used extensively in the construction sector, are also in demand in industrial areas.
These profiles have high resistance to corrosion and oxidation. Thanks to this feature, it can prevent rusting problems. Also, being a recyclable product is preferred by businesses with environmentally friendly production policy. Stainless profiles are used in facilities by many sectors and companies.
The stainless profile adds an aesthetic feel to the area used and its robustness and durability. Businesses that care about hygiene, order, and aesthetics in their facilities may prefer these profiles. It is a product that can be used for hygiene for many years, both internally and externally. It is also resistant to heavy loads in the area where it is used.
In Which Areas Is the Stainless Profile Used?
The stainless profile is among the most preferred products in many sectors today. Corrosion and the resistance to heavy transport in the areas used are the preferred reasons in many sectors. Automotive and construction sectors are among the sectors where profiles are used the most. It is also preferred in the fields of shipping and heavy industry.
In addition to its stainless properties, it is also resistant to chemicals. Therefore, it is preferred in many sectors, such as the chemical and leather and the textile, where chemicals are used. Many businesses operating in the food sector, such as meat and milk production plants, patisserie, café, bakery, beverage industry, dining hall, and food production factories, are also preferred in stainless dilatation, siphon frame, and transition profiles in different materials.
The healthcare sector is also the area where these profiles are used. Its resistance to corrosion, easy-to-clean properties, and hygienic structure is preferable in areas such as hospitals, laboratories, and drug stores. It can also be preferred in shopping malls and grocery stores. Rust-resistant profiles offer effective solutions in areas requiring high hygiene processes.
What Are the Features of Stainless Profiles?
Stainless profiles produced in different ways, such as polygons, squares, or rectangles, are used in many areas.
This product has its own place in different sectors with its usage characteristics;
- Profiles are straightforward to assemble. You can easily assemble it by yourself and start using it in the area where it will be used.
- It is a product with an aesthetic posture. It adapts to ambient integrity in the area used and looks pleasant as a stylish detail.
- The product is corrosion resistant. It has resisted rusting for many years.
- It is resistant to heavy loads in heavy-load facilities and heavy transport such as forklifts. It resists heavy loads passing over it.
- It maintains its brightness for many years. After cleaning the product, it restores its brightness.
- Cleanliness is extremely practical. It can remain hygienic at all times thanks to its easy cleaning.
- Profiles can be produced as standard or project-based. In other news, you can request production according to the needs of your plans.
- You can also use frames in different ways, such as hexagons.
- They are also suitable for use in external areas. Profiles can be used as protective areas both indoors and outdoors.
- The drainage system can be produced as a siphon, duct, and protective frame. Project-based and standard products can be made for all usage purposes.
Stainless profile; kitchen, bathroom, production area. It minimizes the formation of bacteria in the area in which it is used, and it is resistant to external factors.
What Do Stainless Steel Profiles Do?
The stainless profile is used as a protection element in many areas such as industrial facilities, shopping malls, production facilities, warehouses, heavy industrial facilities. (e.g., canals and siphons). It creates a stainless structure in the area where it is applied and provides a hygienic environment. It also comes across as an aesthetic detail by taking on closing areas such as canals.
Profiles can be used in standard production or project-based according to the structure of the field. The square can be applied in different forms, such as hexagons. It also works as a safety measure where heavy loads are used in the transport facilities and provide ground protection against heavy loads.
What are the advantages of stainless steel profile?
These products are preferred in an important part of industrial facilities thanks to their advantages of use.
The advantages of the areas in which it is used are as follows;
- Profiles can be used for different needs. It can be used as a preservative, especially in a waterway located in the middle of food facilities. They are effective products for the protection of channels. It can also be preferred for closing pipe outlets in the areas where it is used.
- It is a product that is extremely practical to assemble. In a few minutes, you can install it by yourself in the area that you will use.
- The canals disrupt the aesthetics of the area in which they are located. However, these areas’ stainless profiles hide the channels, revealing a pleasant image to the eye. It is an effective product in covering the defects of the area in which it is used.
- It is effective against rusting in channels used as expenses in food plants or businesses where chemicals are used. Plastic products may lose their function over time in these regions and may not withstand chemicals. However, these products can be used safely for many years.
- In industrial facilities, canals and siphons are risky for staff and both transport and occupational safety. These areas can lead to many work accidents. Using a profile, you can take occupational safety measures for areas such as channels and siphons. They are auxiliary products, although they do not prevent an accident that may occur in the facilities.
- Hygiene is essential in food businesses. Therefore, easy-to-clean products should be preferred. Anti-rust profiles are straightforward to clean. In this way, they always contribute to the hygienic environment in which it is used.
- You do not have to buy products of standard size and model. Project-specific production can also be done in different patterns and sizes. You can request production according to the area you will use and your intended use. This allows you to get special solutions for the area and the facility.
Prices of Stainless Profiles
Stainless profile prices; according to the model, dimensions and production work specific to the project. In many areas, such as food production facilities, the healthcare sector, chemical sector, pharmaceutical sector, shopping malls, automotive sector, project-based production can be the square and hexagonal framework suitable for the need. You can get a quote by providing the necessary information for production based on your project.
You can select AISI 304 or AISI 316 as your stainless transition profile. You can choose single-sided PRF SS 450 single and double-sided PRFSS 450 dual models as a migration profile. Square models can be used as stainless siphon frames. You can also purchase SS 450 Frame 30, SS 450 Frame hexagonal, and PRF SS 450 frame hexagonal models in addition to all these products.
Corrosion and corrosion resistant profiles are used as protective equipment in many industrial sectors. Apart from standard production models, project-based pricing can be made specifically for your demands. If you do not want eye-to-eye images, such as canals and siphons, you can choose these products with their remarkable color and aesthetic appearance in your facilities.