Turkish Textile Foundation
The Turkish Textile Foundation was founded in 1991 by the Turkish Textile Industry Employers' Union. Istanbul operates in Levent.
Purpose of the Foundation
It was established to maintain the Turkish Textile Foundation’s effectiveness and its business sector in our country and the world market. To meet the high quality and well-grown workforce to spread the textile sector to new areas and products;
- To contribute to the education and training of textile and apparel workers,
- To do research and development studies,
- To train suitable personnel for all levels of the textile and apparel industry,
- By providing services such as measuring, evaluating, transferring information, and technology to ensure the country’s economy’s development, its missions are loaded.
Who is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Turkish Textile Foundation?
Halit Narin is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Foundation. The Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors is Lütfü Paker.
Services offered to companies
The training offered by the Turkish Textile Foundation to companies;
- On-premises special training
- In-house vocational training
- General training
To follow technological developments with textile departments of universities, participations are carried out in the fairs. It has established computer and textile laboratories in universities.
Support for Hygiene During Pandemic
To support its members who continue their production by taking the necessary measures, the union has sent close to 450,000 masks and close to 22,000 liters of disinfecting to employees of its member establishments through the TİSK Micro Surgery and Reconstruction Foundation. With regular publications, employees’ rights in the pandemic process ensure that the necessary hygiene conditions are applied in production.
In the Turkish Textile Foundation (Türk Tekstil Vakfı) facilities, Vibroser preferred its products and services in ensuring structural hygienic conditions.