Italian Hospital

İtalyan Hastanesi | Vibroser Referans Projeler

Сектор: Shopping Mall and General References — Площадь: İstanbul

It was founded in 1820 in the Beyoğlu district of Istanbul. It was opened in Istanbul Galata to serve Genoa sailors. Initially, a small dispensary served by a physician and several nuns, the institution’s first name was Sardinia Hospital. In 1861, it was renamed the Royal Italian Hospital. It was rebuilt in 1876 under King Vittorio Emanuele II and moved into its present-day building.

Меню