Epoxy adhesives and joint fillers are adhesives used to strengthen the bond between a variety of materials. An epoxy adhesive has high adhesion capability, resistant to chemicals, and high abrasion resistance. Epoxy adhesives and joint fillers are used, especially in places exposed to heavy loads and human traffic. Clients use epoxy adhesives and joint fillers in these areas to increase durability. It makes the floor covering look like the first day for many years. For the application which you can use safely for many years, an expert team must do epoxy adhesive and joint fillings.
Epoxy adhesives and joint fillers are also ideal for facilities that come into contact with chemicals. Due to its durability, any pressure force and chemical reaction can’t damage it. These applications, which show full compliance with the floor, become even more durable as they integrate with the surface. There are different alternatives considering the users’ expectations, preferences, and the areas where the products will be used. In order for the applications to be usable and durable for many years, the floor to be applied must be cleaned of dirt and dust before the joint fillers, and epoxy adhesives are applied. At the same time, the splinters in the ground should be repaired. After cleaning the floor, the adept has to make sure that the floor is dry and smooth before application. There are various types of joint fillers suitable for use in applications on floors and walls.
Usage areas of epoxy adhesives and joint fillers
The usage areas of epoxy adhesives and joint fillers are quite wide and diverse. You can use it indoors and outdoors, depending on your preference. These applications are very durable since they are integrated on the ground. It is also suitable for use on all floors, especially ceramic tiles. There are types that you can apply on the floor and wall. It can be applied to glass and wood surfaces. By integrating with the floor, it has a durable structure suitable for use for many years.
Its main usage areas are;
- Milk and dairy products facilities
- Meat and meat products facilities
- Bakery, patisserie, and cafes
- Honey production facilities
- Food production facilities
- Dining halls and kitchens
- Swimming pool and hot springs
- Beverage production facilities
- Hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical warehouses, and pharmaceutical factories
- Shopping centers and large markets
- Textile and leather production facilities
- Chemistry, cosmetics industry
- Airport, bus terminal, metro station
- Automotive industry
- It can be used in fields such as power plants and the petrochemical industry.
Joint fillers and epoxy adhesives have a wide range of usage. You can use it on the floors and walls of bakeries, patisseries, cafes, social facilities such as swimming pools, milk and dairy, hospital laboratories, and pharmaceutical production facilities. Epoxy adhesives and joint fillers are also suitable for long-term use in areas where chemical substances are produced. Joint fillers and epoxy adhesives are also used in shopping malls, which are one of the areas with high human density, you can use them without any problems despite the force and impact.
What is an epoxy adhesives used for?
Epoxy adhesive is used to strengthen the bond between various materials. These joint fillers have an easily workable structure. It has a durable structure against chemical substances and their effects. In addition to its chemical resistance, its mechanical strength is also very high. Joint fillers have qualities that prevent the formation of bacteria density.
The floors in places where human and goods circulation is very intense may be subject to wear and tear over time. However, epoxy adhesives and joint fillers are much more durable. Joint fillers also have a dirt-repellent structure. You can also use it for different widths. Fillers suitable for interior and exterior use do not freeze in the winter months and loosen afterward. These applications are also resistant to situations such as wear cracking. It has high water resistance.
What are the features of epoxy adhesives and joint fillers?
The use of epoxy adhesives and joint fillers are adhesives with high chemical resistance, resistant to various factors. The application of epoxy adhesives and joint fillers is very important. In order to create a durable floor suitable for long years of use, the application should be carried out in accordance with the application instructions.
In addition, before the application of epoxy adhesive joint filler, the adept must check the floor; it must be free of all dust, dirt, and cracks. It should be ensured that there is a smooth floor underneath before applying. It is also necessary to ensure that the floor which you clean is completely dry. If the surface to be applied is clean and smooth, its durability will be at the highest level.
Epoxy adhesive properties
- You can easily process and combed this product.
- It has high resistance to chemical substances. It is not affected even if it has been exposed to chemical products for many years.
- Its mechanical strength and bond strength are high.
- Besides chemical and mechanical resistance, it is also resistant to acid, alkali, and oils.
- It is an anti-bacterial product and it is effective in providing hygiene in the area where you use it: no mold, fungus, or bacterial growth.
- Many floors begin to wear over time, depending on usage. However, epoxy grout can withstand abrasion for many years. The abrasion resistance of the product is higher than other adhesives.
- It is a dirt-repellent material. In addition, the floor where manufacturers use it is effortless to clean.
- The adept can use it easily in different joint widths. Recovery time is short.
- It shows high resistance to short-term sudden temperature changes.
- When used outdoors, it is also resistant to freezing and thawing cycles. It maintains its robustness when it thaws after the frost appears in the winter months.
- It is an adhesive suitable for contact with drinking water.
- This is a long-lasting and highly resistant product against cracking as well as abrasion. There are no cracking problems due to using.
- If resin gets on the ceramic surface during the application process, it can be easily cleaned with water. Thus, unwanted images do not occur after the application.
- Drying time is fast, sets in 6 minutes.
- We produce it using special formulations.
- Provides high strength to applied surfaces.
Epoxy adhesive and joint filler prices
Epoxy adhesive and joint filler prices vary according to the area and type where you are going to use it. You can also use joint applications differently for interior and exterior floors. For this reason, the products which you will prefer also vary. We will make pricing in line with this diversity and need.
Is epoxy stronger than glue?
Epoxy adhesives are stronger than other adhesives. It is produced with special formulations. It is suitable for industrial floors. is an epoxy adhesive and epoxy resin the same thing
What is the best epoxy adhesive?
Our best epoxy adhesive brands;
- W13 A + B Liquid Epoxy Joint Filler, Epoxy C Special Silica Sand
- W065 Epoxy Adhesive and Joint Filler
- XW1000 Epoxy Adhesive and Repair Mortar