Hexagonal ceramic tile floor: Long-lasting use the possibilityHexagonal ceramic tile floor, also known as industrial hygienic tile, stands out with its easy-to-clean structure and antimicrobial properties. Ceramic tiles have low thermal expansion and do not absorb water. For this reason, no bacterial growth is seen in the tiles, and it is stain-proof. They are floor covering applications that are easy to clean. Hexagonal tiles are very long-lasting flooring solutions with all these advantages and useful features. It has been used for many years due to its high durability and non-abrasion. The duration of use is as long as the life of the structures. Thanks to its low maintenance costs and wear-free surfaces, it does not require repairs and provides economic benefits. It allows steam cleaning processes in the facilities.
Hexagonal tile advantagesWe can list the advantages of hexagonal tiles as follows.
- Hexagonal ceramic tile flooring is non-slip. Therefore, it helps to prepare a safe environment for employees.
- It has a very hard and durable structure due to the ceramic material fired at high temperatures. For this reason, it does not crack easily and heavy loads don’t affect it.
- The thickness of the material gives the required strength. It can easily carry a point and common loads and is resistant to impacts.
- It enables the easy transportation of machines, which is a heavy and important investment and enables high efficiency.
- Minimizes bacterial growth, antimicrobial.
- Acids do not affect it; it is anti-acid.
- It does not change color since it is produced using natural materials,
- Environmentally friendly.
Porcelain tile featuresPorcelain floor and wall tiles are waterproof due to their structure. For this reason, bacteria formation is not seen in the tiles. Bacteria growth can cause stains and cracks on the tiles over time. As it is very robust and produced in accordance with hygiene processes, harmful bacteria are not formed, and the tiles are not damaged in any way. According to the project and facility features, production can be performed in accordance with various quality and aesthetic appearances. Profesyonel ekiplerimiz tarafından yapılan uygulamalar sonucunda bir üretici altıgen karo yer kaplamalarında yüksek verim elde edebilmektedir. As it allows heavy mechanical loads, manufacturers frequently prefer it in storage areas. Since it consists of small areas, a master can easily repair it independently from the rest. Their temperature resistance is very high, so the system provides service to people without any problems. The formation of floors even harder than steel creates much more useful environments both in terms of weight and various external factors. Heavy machinery and production units can be easily mounted on the floor. It is a popular flooring type within the borders of our country and abroad.
Hexagonal ceramic tile floor usage areasHexagonal ceramic tile floor application areas;
- Meat and dairy plants,
- In bakeries, patisseries,
- In mass food production places,
- Vegetable and animal oil production factories,
- Production facilities in the automotive sector,
- In-vehicle services and showrooms,
- Textile industry,
- Chemical industry,
- Cosmetics industry,
- Shopping malls, supermarkets, and DIY stores,
- Hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical factories, drug warehouses in the health sector,
- Bus terminals, subway stations, and airports in the transportation sector,
- In power plants,
- In the tourism sector.
Which facilities are hexagon ceramic tile floors used in?Hexagonal ceramic tile floor usage areas are very diverse. The food and beverage sectors widely prefer them because they are hygienic. Ceramic floor coverings, also known as food production flooring, are the most suitable flooring for the application of hygiene processes with high standards. Due to its resistant structure and low thermal expansion, it is one of the most suitable floor coverings for production areas. Producing with a wide variety of colors and patterns is also among the reasons for preference in terms of aesthetics. It is resistant to a wide variety of chemicals and provides hygienic environments with its waterproof structure. Due to the hygienic floors, staff can clean them easily with simple cleaning products. It is a very popular product in industrial areas. Milk factory, meat and meat products factories, ice cream, frozen food factories, biscuit and sugar factories, bakeries, and patisseries use it due to its ground features. Alcoholic factories and non-alcoholic beverages, various vegetable oil production plants also use it. Due to its resistance properties and its durability against chemicals and liquids, manufacturers widely prefer it. It provides complete ease of use with its short joints and flat structure. It meets all the desired features in the beverage and food sectors and ensures the establishment of quality standards for factories. In accordance with international standards, floors in food production centers and storage areas must comply with some conditions. At this point, food in the food industry allows all necessary conditions to be met and ensures high standards.
Application areas of hexagonal ceramic tile floorWe can list the application areas of antacid tiles as follows;
- In all areas where flat surfaces and non-slip surfaces need to be created,
- At the transition points from floor to floor,
- In different material transitions,
- The master can apply it under the doors in rooms with plus-minus temperature values.
How to lay an industrial porcelain tile?The vibration application technique, which is the most reliable method globally; we use in industrial anti-acid porcelain tile floors. The vibratory ceramic flooring system is to compress tiles one by one together.
Vibrating application system stages
- The process starts with cleansing the existing concrete floor from dirt.
- The concrete floor is purified from dust, dirt, or other wastes with pressurized water washing machines.
- After cleaning the floor, the applier poured special mortar, which will combine anti-acid tiles with the floor.
- After the adept poured the mortar, he improves the floor and obtains a flat and smooth floor.
- Thus, both smooth and clean floors are suitable for placing anti-acid tile floor mortar.
- The adept applies high-quality adhesives to the fresh mortar
- After the applier applies the high-quality adhesive, he installs the anti-acid tiles parallel to the rope and miter.
- After the tile installation process, the adept makes pre-compression so that there is no gap between the floor and the tiles.
- This technique’s name; the vibratory compression technique because the master during compression makes horizontal and vertical vibration movements.
- After all these applications, the applier should leave a period for the floor to become suitable for the application.
- Since the water absorption rate is zero in this process, the tiles are frozen by the own heat of the mortar.
- After the vibration process is complete, the adept leaves it for a while and applies the dust vacuum process to clean the surfaces.
- Then, the adept apply a liquid epoxy filler to the joints.