What is a Vibratory Ceramic Flooring System?
The vibratory ceramic flooring system; thanks to this system, appliers enable to press together ceramic tiles and anti-acid porcelain tiles, which are the oldest known and environmentally friendly building materials. Designers designed it for use in commercial and industrial settings. The quality and efficiency it brings leaves traditional application methods behind and offer more cost-effective structural and guaranteed solutions in terms of flooring.
The vibration consists of modifying the bedding mortar with additives, placing an additional W100 Epoxy between the tiles and the bed mortar. The supporting bed mortar may vary depending on the environment and the industry in which the system will be. The expert makes tiles mechanically join using cement-based polymer, epoxy resin, and methacrylate to furan resin, depending on the joints’ environment.
Vibratory Ceramic Flooring System Application Areas
Unlike traditional applications, long-lasting and high-quality floor applications are provided with a vibratory ceramic tiling system. It offers high performance with the application method and all the components used in the application. Ceramic flooring application areas are suitable for many activity areas, especially the food and beverage industry.
Main application areas;
- Surely, all kinds of food production facilities,
- Meat and dairy plants,
- Mass food production facilities,
- Automotive industry,
- Cosmetics industry
Shopping Mall, Supermarket and DIY stores
- Textile sector,
- Chemical industry,
- Health sector (hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical factories, and warehouses).
Vibrating ceramic tiling system; It provides robust and hygienic floors due to its resistance to environmental conditions, not being affected by chemicals, and is resistant to impacts.
How is a vibratory ceramic application made?
The vibrating application method is the most guaranteed application method of anti-acid porcelain tiles and ceramic products accepted in the world. The vibration method is the best solution for facilities that need solid and long-lasting ground. The applier laid the net on the bed mortar made with the necessary slopes. The expert applies prepared epoxy or additive cement-based adhesive. Firstly applier puts the tiles horizontal and vertical, then completes the application with a vibration machine. Thanks to this application, a maximum connection is provided between tiles and bed mortar.
This paragraph will see why experts must do it following the instructions.
- First, the expert team determines ground needs by examining the ground and then planning.
- Secondly, it is to clean the application floor from other materials.
- Thirdly, to detect a slope on the ground.
- Fourthly, the expert mixes sand, cement, and concrete additives for the application with a mixer.
- Afterward, the master pours a prepared concrete mixture and made corrections with a gauge.
- Another key point applier lay the tiles by applying net and epoxy adhesives on the concrete.
- The applier makes horizontal and vertical compression with high-frequency vibration machines.
- As a result, joint gaps, filled with joint fillers with anti-bacterial properties; Epoxy Based Liquid Joint Filler W13.