Vibroser is preferred as a respected solution partner worldwide with its hygienic design, engineering, and floor and wall covering products for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, biotechnology, and chemical sectors, especially food and beverage. The following factors play an important role in this choice:
- Anti-acid porcelain products have high corrosion resistance to overload, rusting, breakage, and wear on high heat difference or heavy traffic exposed floors.
- Hygiene Kerbs and Hygiene Baseboards, registered by Vibroser, provide an anti-microbial environment and solutions that minimize bacteria formation at wall and panel bottoms of areas requiring high hygiene processes and protect against corrosion impacts.
- Vibroser offers worldwide services for no project, whether large or small.
- Provides end-to-end solutions; design, production, procurement, application, and warranty!
- Vibroser has 35 years of experience designing, manufacturing, supplying, and implementing turnkey hygiene flooring and wall covering systems.
- Vibroser antiacid to products has a high resistance to the corrosive effect of aggressive chemical concentrations/acids on floor surfaces.
- Floor projects carrying the signature of Vibroser Global stand out with their high chemical, mechanical and thermal resistance and meet the highest standard expectations on planar ground.
Proving itself with its quality and expertise in industrial-grade tiles, Vibroser has the best term-time statistics to meet its customers’ new product needs, proving itself with its quality and expertise in industrial-grade tiles. Our business production policy is built on continuous innovation ideals and increasing our products’ high diversity level.