Hexagonal Anti Acid Tile / Industrial Hygienic Floor Covering Material
Our hexagonal anti-acid tile product is produced in 100×116 mm sizes and 15.0 mm thicknesses, with W6 adhesion channels that enhance adhesion strength at the back, conical and natural decay provider nails at the edges, surface skimming in R9, R10, R11, and R12 grades.
Hexagonal Anti Acid Properties
- It is not affected by chemicals such as acids and alkali.
- R9 – R10 – R11 – R12 class non-slip surface,
- High resistance to abrasion and similar corrosion,
- The high degree of heat, frost, and so on inconsistent – withstand sudden heat shocks.
- Hard-solid surface; high scratch lessness coefficient.
- Ideal for use for traffic-intensive industrial flooring.
- It has a high resistance to heavy loads in industrial facilities.
- Antibacterial; it does not contain dirt or bacteria.
- Antimicrobial; resistant to microbe reproduction.
- Cleaning practice; highly practical cleaned, not fade.
- It is made of natural raw materials, recyclable, environmentally friendly.
Hygienic floors are significant for food safety.
Capture visual and objective quality in all commercial areas, including production, with our Anti-acid Tile Collection industrial floor covering products.
All our Anti Acid Porcelain products can be found here.