Stainless steel floor tiles are industrial flooring products used in various commercial and industrial implementing. This kind of industrial floor tile products are tightly and homogeneously bonded to the floor. In industrial areas and especially in heavy industry, even in the harshest conditions, it is abrasion resistant in the long term. Therefore, it is used in many areas. It is among the products that recommended to use in clean room areas as much as in the food and pharmaceutical industries. It doesn’t cause rusting, abrasion or breakage types of problems.
Stainless steel floor tiles are industrial flooring methods that offer a definitive solution in areas where heavy and light-wheeled machines are used. It can be utilized comfortably in hot, heavily loaded, oily and slippery floors. In addition, it provides a definitive solution to industrial floor problems for single-spot pressure heavy load areas.
In some cases, our customers may have special production requirements. We can specially produce depending on the needs. We can also produce the products that you require contribute during R&D process.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Floor Tiles
It is possible to list the main advantages of stainless tile as follows:
- Slip Resistance: The non-slip version of stainless steel floor tiles plays important role on ramps, steps, floors, stairs, doorways of cold storage units, loading docks and many other surfaces, even if they are covered with mud, chemicals, snow or ice. It meets the slip resistance requirements for heavy duty industrial floor tiles.
- Abrasion Resistance: Stainless tiles that made of stainless steel, provide many years of useful service under harsh conditions, including in areas such as fish processing facilities.
- Hygienic: Stainless steel floor tiles are easy to clean. It is highly resistant to damage caused by abrasive and strong cleaning chemicals. This makes these products the ideal choice for kitchens, public bathrooms, restaurants, livestock transport vehicles, ambulances and many more areas.
- Since you won’t have abrasion deformation, it allows you to work in a dust-free environment.
One of the most important features of stainless steel tile floor is their versatility. The product can be applied almost everywhere that there is a risk of slipping and falling. Generally it is preferred in high-traffic workplaces such as warehouses. It doesn’t need maintenance. It resists the toughest conditions.
Stainless steel flooring is generally used in the food industry, heavy load transitions and expansion joints, heavy industry, metal and automotive industry, stairs, garages, parking lots, elevators, warehouses, hospitals, mold factories, rolling mills, foundry factories, ships, container and pallet load zones, cold storage transitions, logistics warehouses, airports, bus stations, metro stations and hundreds of other commercial and industrial environments.
Because of its stainless feature, it is highly resistant to water. In addition to this feature, it remains steady for many years. Installation is possible by injecting mastic on both sides of the product. Installation service can be provided by Vibroser or remote support is available.
Stainless Steel Floor Tiles
Stainless steel floor tiles are produced in two different ways. Stainless steel floor tiles can be preferred according to the need. There are various models of stainless steel floor tiles produced to meet the demands. One of the most preferred types is non-slip stainless steel floor tiles. Stainless products with the non-slip surfaces are produced in two different sizes as 300×300 and 300×150.
Both products have 3-4 mm thickness. In areas that need to have a non-slip floor, these kind of tiles will be the best choice. Another often preferred product type among stainless tiles is the flat surface stainless steel floor tiles. These products are also produced in 300×300 and 300×150 sizes. Their thickness is 3-4 mm.
Steel floor tiles are frequently preferred in zones such as loading areas, elevator door fronts, ramps where there is intense and heavy load traffic. When choosing stainless steel floor tiles, special production possible to made by prioritizing the characteristics of the area.
Specifications of Stainless Steel Floor Tiles
Stainless steel floor tiles, which are used in different areas, have many remarkable features. The features and advantages of the product, which offers practical solutions in the production and storage areas of many sectors such as food, textile and health, are as follows:
- Because of its stainless structure, its water resistence is high.
- Manufactured with quality materials, so it can be used for a long time without any problems.
- It is used as a transition product between tiles. When they aren’t used at transition part, sides that exposed to water may lose their hygienic properties over time. Accordingly, bacteria occurrence can be seen in the related area. This is especially a problem for food facilities. Steel floor tiles are ideal option to prevent such negativities.
- It is used at transition points like storage areas and elevators, making aesthetic appearance possible for such areas.
- It is preferred in areas where heavy loads are carried. It helps to prevent work accidents that occur in cases such as slipping. Non-slip featured tiles, make product transportation safe and more practical in addition to their stainless functions.
- During the implementation, some errors may occur in the corners and edges. These errors would cause an unaesthetic appearance. Thanks to the tiles to be used, the errors can be aesthetically removed.
How do you clean stainless steel floor tiles?
Stainless tiles are easy to clean and because it is a very durable material, they are resistant to cleaning materials that contain intense chemicals. However, we recommend you to avoid using abrasive cleaning products as they can damage the stainless steel surface. After cleaning stainless steel floor tiles’ implementation, rinse with clean water and dry with a clean cloth.
Can you use stainless steel on a tile?
Stainless steel floor tiles have many usage areas. Each of these types of tiles, especially used in industrial areas, provides a much more sterile and clean appearance on the floor. Because of its stainless feature; It does not get harmed in contact with liquid foods such as oil and water. Steel tile flooring is resistant to the heavy-load truck traffic, forklifts and wheeled trolleys.
What is stainless steel flooring?
Stainless steel floor tiles are one of the most preferred products for industrial flooring. AISI 304 or AISI 316 Grade Stainless Steel Floor Tiles are used in commercial and industrial implementation areas. It is strictly connected to the subfloor, thus provides long-term use. It is recommended to be used in meat factories, dairy factories, industrial kitchens, logistics storages etc. areas.
What is the most durable floor tile material?
The tiles used in industrial flooring are quite diverse. Stainless steel floor tiles are frequently preferred type of industrial tiles because they offer a comfortable usage even in the most challenging conditions. The major material in this type of industrial tiles are stainless steel. It is highly resistant to abrasion. It is also cleaned quickly, easily and practically. It can be used for many years.
What can damage stainless steel?
Stainless steel floor tiles which made of stainless steel can be used in every environment and condition. It can be preferred in many different areas, especially in businesses with heavy machinery and food production areas. Negative situations such as dirt, oil and acid can’t harm it. In addition, since it is resistant to abrasion, it does not cause rusting problems.
How many years does stainless steel last?
Stainless steel floor tile is an innovative type of tile. This industrial tile can be used for a long time as it is a durable and resistant product thus, it can be used in areas with high temperature differences or heavy traffic. Stainless steel flooring does not cause any problems in usage period. It can be used for many years.
Is stainless steel expensive?
Stainless steel floor tiles which have stainless steel as the major material, can be more expensive than other types of industrial tiles. The main reason for this is that high quality and durable materials are used. Also it has a structure that can be used even in the most severe conditions without causing any problems. Therefore, it is a price-performance product.
Does stainless steel rust out?
Not having abrasion is the main feature of stainless steel floor tile. It does not rust in case of exposure to water or temperature changes. In addition, no abrasion is seen, even if it is faced with chemicals. Plus, oxidation is also not seen in steel tile flooring.
Does stainless steel have high maintenance?
Stainless steel floor tiles which are produced with very special materials, are the easiest type of industrial tiles to clean. These industrial tiles do not need periodic maintenance and can be used for many years with low maintenance costs. It is also highly resistant to abrasive and intense cleaning products. Therefore, it does not cause any negative circumstance during cleaning.