Interlocking Acid Proof Tile 100X150 Traffic Yellow
Interlocking Acid Proof Tile is produced in 100×150 dimensions and 15 or 18mm thickness. Slip resistance values: R9-R10-R11-R12.
Interlocking Acid Proof Tile 100×150 is a ceramic flooring material that is not affected by acids and chemicals. It has a bonding channel on the back side that increases the adhesion strength and its hinged edges are tapered. Thanks to its solid surface, it is non-slip and non-corrosive. It is not affected by temperature differences and has a long lifespan.
Interlocking Acid Proof Tile products are preferred for hygienic and long-lasting floors in industrial facilities. Especially in areas where qualified health and hygiene processes are dominant, such as the food industry, the industrial acid proof tile flooring system has become a standard rather than an option. Anti-acid tile product group provides a high level of durability in terms of mechanical, thermal and chemical properties on floors which exposed to chemicals. This makes long-term use is possible. For this reason, it is possible to state that the acid proof tile group has a wide usage area.
Where Interlocking Acid Proof Tile is Used?
Interlocking Acid Proof Tile 100×116 is mainly used in the food industry and follows as;
- Meat and dairy facilities,
- Wholesale fish markets,
- Bakeries, pastry shops,
- Places of mass food production,
- Vegetable and animal fat production factories,
- Production facilities in the automotive sector,
- Car services and showrooms,
- Textile sector,
- Chemistry sector,
- Cosmetics sector,
- Shopping centers, supermarkets and DIY stores,
- Hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical factories, pharmaceutical warehouses in the health sector,
- Transportation sector at bus terminals, metro stations and airports,
- Power plants,
- Tourism sector.
In many sectors, it is preferred in acid proof hygienic floor applications that are resistant to heavy loads and chemicals. For this reason, it is possible to say that it has a wide usage area.
What are the Features of Interlocking Acid Proof Tile?
Interlocking Acid Proof Tile, an industrial floor product, is pressed at 4600 tons of pressure and placed in an industrial oven at 1200 degrees. It is the most robust and durable material in the construction industry. The features of industrial acid proof porcelain tiles used in areas where high hygiene standards must be applied are as follows;
- Non-slip and non-wear because of its solid surface,
- Unaffected by chemicals, oils and acids,
- Resistant to high temperatures,
- Resistant to heavy substances and intensive use,
- It has higher strength than concrete flooring materials,
- Due to its density, it does not produce bacteria and does not host dirt,
- Easy to clean and requires no routine maintenance,
- It does not change color as it is made of natural materials,
- Long life span,
- Environmentally friendly.