Stainless Steel Skirting is produced from AISI 304 and AISI 316 L Class Stainless steel. It is a product that does not allow the formation of bacteria, resistant to dirt and stains, easy to clean. It is resistant to oil, acids, cleaning chemicals, medium and heavy impacts suitable for food hygiene. Stainless Steel Skirting can also be applied to the floor with anchored system. Stainless skirting is applied on the floor covering.
Features of Stainless Skirting Coating
- Meets high hygiene standards
- Resistant to medium and heavy impacts
- Allowed to come into contact with food materials
- Resistant to acids and chemicals
- Meets the hygiene and appearance standards required for use in areas such as food factories and hospitals
- Can be used with all floor applications
- Can be used in high traffic areas such as airports, train stations, stadiums, etc.
- Modern and stylish look
- No special care required
- Easy to clean
- Does not oxidize
- Stainless Steel
- No odor
- No moisture
- At wall bottoms; Radius turn (r = 47.5 mm. ~ Ø 95 mm)
- 30-year warranty
You can view all our products here.