Vibroser Hygienic Kerb, Iron-reinforced, On Top of the Floor Covering, 300Dx770x50mm. It is iron-reinforced and applied on top of the coating.
Hygienic Kerb main features;
- It is a material that does not contain glass fiber and is suitable for human health and food safety.
- Its antimicrobial properties prevent the growth of dirt and microorganisms on its surface.
- Protects walls and panels, cold room and clean room panels.
- Absorbs and minimizes damage caused by vehicles hitting the wall.
- Prevents scratches and dents on walls and panels.
- Can be used in areas that require cleanliness and hygiene, such as food factories, hospitals and pharmaceutical factories.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors and is not affected by the harshest weather conditions.
- Unaffected by sudden temperature changes, heat and cold.
- Resistant to oil, acids, harsh chemicals and cleaning chemicals.
- Easy to clean thanks to its radius form.
- Since it is yellow in color, it is a warning band and attracts the attention of forklift, pallet truck and trolley users.
- It is aesthetic and its surface is smooth, stain-resistant and maintenance-free.
- It is easy to install and has a migration test certificate.
- It has all internationally recognized test certificates and certificates.
- It is a registered product and all legal rights belong to Vibroser.
- Can be produced in different colors.
- Longer lasting and more efficient than equivalent products.
- It is a reliable option for industrial wall and panel protection.