Hygienic Kerb is an industrial wall and panel protection product with iron reinforcement and traffic yellow color. Thanks to its glass fiber-free and antimicrobial properties, it can be used in all areas requiring food, health and hygiene. It also prevents damage to walls and panels caused by forklift and pallet truck crashes. The product has a feature that can be used on the floor covering and protects the walls and panels. Its dimensions are 400Dx770x50mm.
Features of Hygienic Kerb
– Thanks to the material, which does not contain glass fibers and is suitable for human health and food safety, the accumulation of dirt and microorganisms on its surface can be prevented.
– This material protects walls and panels and helps protect cold room and clean room panels.
– It is resistant to vehicle impacts and ensures minimized damage.
– It helps walls and panels last longer by preventing scratches and dents.
– Can be used in areas that require cleaning and hygiene such as food factories, hospitals and pharmaceutical factories.
– It can be used both indoors and outdoors and is not affected by the hardest weather conditions.
– Resistant to temperature changes and environmental influences.
– Resistant to oil, acids, harsh chemicals and cleaning materials.
– It can be easily cleaned thanks to its radius form and can be used as a warning tape with its yellow color.
– Its smooth surface provides an aesthetic appearance and does not require maintenance.
– Easy to install and has a migration test certificate.
– This proprietary product with all test certificates belongs to Vibroser.
– It is available in different color options and is more durable and efficient than other equivalent products.
– It is a reliable option for industrial wall and panel protection.
You can view all our products here.
Our Hygienic Kerb product does not contain glass fiber for human health and food safety! Our products are patented, and all legal rights belong to Vibroser company.