Vibroser Hygienic Kerb, Iron-reinforced, On Top of the Floor Covering is a glass fiber-free, antimicrobial, industrial wall and panel protection product that protects walls and panels. Dimensions 400x770x50mm
Main features of Vibroser Hygienic Kerb,
- The material is suitable for human health and food safety and does not contain glass fiber.
- Its antimicrobial properties prevent the accumulation of dirt and microorganisms on its surface.
- It protects walls and panels and protects cold room and clean room panels.
- Resistant to vehicle impacts and minimizes damage.
- Prevents the formation of scratches and dents, thus making walls and panels last longer.
- Can be used in areas that require cleaning and hygiene such as food factories, hospitals and pharmaceutical factories.
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors and is unaffected by intense weather conditions.
- Resistant to temperature changes and environmental influences.
- Resistant to oil, acids, harsh chemicals and cleaning materials.
- Easy to clean thanks to its radius form.
- Since it is yellow in color, it can serve as a warning band and remind users of forklifts, pallet trucks and trolleys to be careful.
- It is aesthetic and has a smooth surface, stain resistant and maintenance free.
- It is easy to install and has a migration test certificate.
- It has all internationally recognized test certificates.
- It is a proprietary product and belongs to Vibroser.
- Different color options are available.
- Longer lasting and more efficient than other comparable products.
- It is a reliable option for industrial wall and panel protection.