Stainless Steel Kerb, Flooring Edge, is applied in front of floor coverings. Dimensions 1015x1000x150mm.
Steel Kerb Features
- Food safe
- High resistance to acids and chemicals
- Resistant to impacts of forklifts, pallet trucks and other trolleys
- Resistant to medium and heavy impacts
- Scratch resistant
- Resistant to hot, cold and humid environments
- Resistant to dirt and stains
- Protection against corrosion
- Antimicrobial and Antibacterial
- Due to its non-porous surface, dirt and germs cannot be harbored
- Easy to clean
- Easy assembly
- Can be applied on all types of ground
- Compliant with EHEDG Standards
- HACCP Certified
- Meets all health and hygiene related processes
- Complies with international standards
Stainless Steel Kerb Major Usage Areas
The main areas of use of curbs used in many sectors that require high hygiene standards can be listed as follows.
- Food Industry (Meat, Fish, Milk, Dairy Products, Bakery Products, Oil, Food, Beverage, etc.)
- Health Sector (Hospital, Laboratory, Pharmaceutical Production-Warehousing),
- Chemical, Petro Chemical, Automotive, Cosmetics, Logistics and Transportation, Tourism Sectors,
- Shopping Malls and Supermarkets, etc.
You can view all our products here.