Stainless Steel Kerb, Flooring Edge, is applied in front of floor coverings. Dimensions 765x1000x150mm.
- Vibroser Stainless Steel Kerb is specially designed for use in the food industry and in sectors where high hygiene standards must be applied.
- It can be used in many areas such as meat processing plants, dairy factories, bakery production plants, confectionery and chocolate factories, beverage production plants, canning factories, frozen food production plants, water and juice production plants.
- It can also be used in the pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics industry, hospitals, laboratories, research centers and other areas requiring cleanliness and hygiene.
- AISI 304 and AISI 316L class stainless steel, composite and iron reinforcement reinforced visco concrete filled and stainless and visco concrete bonded with a special technique.
- Durable, robust and long lasting.
- Provides a hygienic environment and meets food safety standards.
- High resistance to acids and chemicals.
- Resistant to impacts of forklifts, pallet trucks and other transportation vehicles.
- Resistant to medium and heavy impacts and scratch resistant.
- Resistant to hot, cold and humid environments.
- Resistant to dirt and stains.
- Provides protection against corrosion and creates a hygienic environment thanks to its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- Due to its non-porous surface, dirt and germs cannot host and can be easily cleaned.
- It offers easy installation and can be applied to all kinds of floors.
- Complies with EHDC Standards.
- It has HACCP Certificate.
- It meets all health and hygiene directives and is produced in accordance with international standards.