Stainless Steel Kerb, Flooring Edge, is applied in front of floor coverings. Dimensions are: 765x1000x50/Z315mm.
- Stainless steel kerbs can be used in many areas such as food industry, health sector, chemistry, petrochemistry, automotive, cosmetics, logistics and transportation, tourism sectors, shopping malls and supermarkets.
- Especially in areas where hygiene is important, such as the food industry, the use of stainless steel curbs is pretty common.
- Stainless steel kerbs are used in many food production facilities such as meat factories, fish factories, beverage factories, milk factories, cheese factories, bakeries, oil factories, catering, beverage factories.
- Stainless steel kerbs are ideal to provide a hygienic environment.
- It meets the standards related to food safety.
- It shows high resistance to acids and chemicals.
- Resistant to impacts of forklifts, pallet trucks and other transportation vehicles.
- They are resistant to medium and heavy impacts and are scratch resistant.
- Resistant to hot, cold and humid environments.
- Resistant to dirt and stains.
- Provides protection against corrosion.
- Create a hygienic environment thanks to their antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- Due to their non-porous surface, dirt and germs cannot be harbored and can be easily cleaned.
- It can be applied to all kinds of floors and is easy to install.
- Meets EHEDG standards.
- It has HACCP certificate.
- Meets all health and hygiene standards.
- Produced in accordance with international standards.