Stainless Steel Kerb Flooring Edge, is applied in front of floor coverings. Dimensions 515x1000x150mm.
Flooring Edge Stainless Steel which is used in many sectors that require hygiene, especially in the food sector, can be listed as follows:
- Hygienic and suitable for food safety.
- High resistance to acids and chemicals
- Resistant to impacts of forklifts, pallet trucks and other transport vehicles.
- Resistant to medium and heavy impacts and scratch resistant.
- It withstands hot, cold and humid environments and is resistant to dirt and stains.
- It protects against corrosion and provides a hygienic environment thanks to its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- Thanks to its non-porous surface, dirt and germs cannot harbor and can be easily cleaned.
- It offers easy installation and can be applied to all kinds of floors.
- The product complies with EHEDG Standards and is HACCP Certified.
- It meets all health and hygiene directives and complies with international standards.
You can view all our products here.