Stainless Steel Kerb, Flooring Edge, is applied in front of floor coverings. Dimensions 1015x1000x50/Z215mm.
Stainless Steel Kerb Features
- It ensures hygienic use and offers high performance in food safety.
- Resistant to various external factors such as acids and chemicals.
- Resistant to impacts of transportation vehicles such as forklifts, pallet trucks and medium-heavy impacts. It also provides protection against scratches.
- Resistant to hot, cold and humid environments and is resistant to stains such as dirt and mud.
- Has a protective feature against corrosion and does not harbor germs thanks to its antimicrobial/antibacterial properties.
- Thanks to its non-porous surface, it is easy to clean and can be applied on all kinds of floors.
- Compliance with EHEDG standards and HACCP certificate shows that it meets all processes related to health and hygiene.
- Also complies with international standards and is suitable for use in various sectors.
Stainless Steel Kerb Major Usage Areas
The main areas of use of curbs, which are suitable for many sectors that require high hygiene standards, can be listed as follows.
- Food Industry (Meat, Fish, Milk, Dairy Products, Bakery Products, Oil, Food, Beverage, etc.)
- Health Sector (Hospital, Laboratory, Pharmaceutical Production-Warehousing)
- Chemical, Petrochemical, Automotive, Cosmetics, Logistics and Transportation, Tourism
- Shopping Malls and Supermarkets, etc.
You can view all our products here.