Stainless Steel Kerb, Flooring Edge, is applied in front of floor coverings. Dimensions 315x1000x50mm.
Stainless Steel Kerb Major Usage Areas
The main areas of use of curbs used in many sectors that require high hygiene standards can be listed as follows.
- Food Industry (Meat, Fish, Milk, Dairy Products, Bakery Products, Oil, Food, Beverage, etc.)
- Health Sector (Hospital, Laboratory, Pharmaceutical Production-Warehousing),
- Chemical, Petro Chemical, Automotive, Cosmetics, Logistics and Transportation, Tourism Sectors,
- Shopping Malls and Supermarkets, etc.
Stainless Steel Kerb Features
- Provides a hygienic environment and meets food safety standards.
- High resistance to acids and chemicals.
- Resistant to impacts of forklifts, pallet trucks and other transportation vehicles.
- Resistant to medium and heavy impacts and scratch resistant.
- Resistant to hot, cold and humid environments and resistant to dirt and stains.
- It provides protection against corrosion and creates a hygienic environment thanks to its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- Thanks to its non-porous surface, dirt and germs cannot harbor and can be easily cleaned.
- It offers easy installation and can be applied to all kinds of floors.
- Compliant with EHEDG Standards and HACCP Certified.
- Meets all health and hygiene directives and complies with international standards.